0

I feel like an idiot '-'










"Such a lonely day
And it's mine
The most loneliest day of my life"



"And if you go
I wanna go with you
And if you die
I wanna die with you"


"you've been out partying with guys I've never met
drinking beer and smoking cigarettes
killing brain cells and killing me
oh stop pretending
that this isn't really ending
and I will stop resenting you
when you stop resenting me"

"Summer has come and passed
The innocent can never last
Wake me up when September ends"

"Drenched in my pain again
Becoming who we are"

"I walk this empty street
On the boulevard of broken dreams"

"What if I wanted to break
Laugh it all off in your face
What would you do?"


Amo essas músicas. Por que eu estou postando isso? Não sei, meus posts não fazem mais sentido, acho que não há mais sentido para postar XD Divirtam-se tentando adivinhar as músicas (tá fácil)
Beeeijos 

Back to Top